Are you ready to take a deep nature connection journey as a returning participant? Do you want to immerse yourself in bird language, tracking, ancient crafts and living, playing, being in the woods? The Ring 2 experience takes your experience of the living world to greater depths – and is great fun! Ring 2 have their own programme throughout the week, but re-join the rest of the village for most meals and certain key events. Burnicombe Farm on Dartmoor is a treasure trove of old trees, waterfalls and hills – a perfect place for walking on the wild side!
Family groups: The Ring 2 programme can be workable for parents who have children in the Foxes as you will be back at camp for dinnertime each day with the exception of one optional overnight away from camp. However for most parents this has been a stretch if they have no other adult on the camp able to help with childcare. See general family group advice
- Prerequisite: you have done Ring 1 (first time participant) on an Art of Mentoring
- Age: all ages and life stages 18 or over are welcome
- Number of places: 24 (early booking is advised)
- Arrival: 11am – 12noon on Sunday 23rd July (a few hours earlier than most other programmes – you will join our staff for lunch)
- Limited number Early Bird Offer (before April 21st): £525
- April 21st onwards: £580