Art of Mentoring 2017 will run from 23rd – 29th July at Burnicombe Farm on Dartmoor in Devon.
How to Book
1. Look at AoM Programme Options to see which programmes you want to book on.
2. There are two prices for some programme options, the full price and the early bird price (available until April 21st). Prices vary according to the programme offered. On the Ring 1- Village Welcome programme there are also a limited number of bursaries available to apply for.
3. Fill out the appropriate online booking form/s for you and any other family members or participants you are paying for (the links below take you to the relevant forms). If you are applying for a bursary for the Village Welcome programme then do not fill out a booking form yet, instead fill out a bursary application form.
4. The booking form contains full payment information so you can make a payment of at least your deposit of £150 to reserve your place.
5. You will receive email confirmation of your place when we receive your deposit
6. You will receive a full welcome pack after the end of May
7. We are asking for full payment by May 21st 2017, assuming that you have already made your booking (if you are able to pay in full sooner, that’d be really helpful). However, we will continue to accept bookings later than this if there are still places available. If this is the case, full payment will be requested at the time of booking. If you need to talk about paying in installments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We need the full payment by May to cover our venue deposit costs.
E voila! That’s you booked on to Art of Mentoring 2017
Payment and cancellation information
Payment is by bank transfer or cheque, more details on the booking form. A deposit of £150 is required to reserve your place on all programmes (for the Hearth you just need to pay the full £125 up front); the remaining balance is to be paid by 21st May 2017. All bookings after this date require payment in full.
Cancellation Policy – A deposit of £150 is required to reserve your place (Hearth – £125), which we will hold for you until 21st May 2017, when any outstanding payment is due. If it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason, your deposit and any other payments will be refunded in full. Your place on the course is fully confirmed once full payment has been received. If for any reason you are unable to attend then we will refund your deposit minus a £25 admin fee (so you would get £125 back) if we are able to fill your space on the programme, if we are unable to fill your space then we will be unable to return your deposit. If you are unable to attend then please do let us know as soon as possible.
Book your place now
Book by selecting the link to take you to the appropriate booking form. Please note that all prices include all meals and camping
Booking Form: Ring 1 – Village Welcome (first time adult participants) booking form
Full Price £680 | Early Bird (booked before April 21st) £625
Booking Form: Ring 2 – Nature Immersion (returning adult participants)
Full Price £585 | Early Bird (booked before April 21st) £525
Booking Form: Foxes – children (7-12)
Full Price £345 | Early Bird (booked before April 21st) £295
Booking Form: Hearth – children (0-6) with an accompanying adult, teens aged 13-18 and Elders
Full Price £125
Additional children: please fill out a new booking form for every additional child.
Where does all the event money go? See a breakdown of the event’s proposed expenditure.